Ms.E of the Springfield office, I have hady car for almost 3 years.
I have gone tjrough so many employee changes I cannot keep up, however, the man that calls me every month is the most annoying man. I work for the childcare system I get paid Once a month! The dates are never the same and can vary 5-10 in payment. I have told hom this everytime he calls.
This month was the last straw, I will not be talked to in a condescending manner by Anyone!I do not want him calling me ever again
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is just one example of Forest River Salem Cruise Lite issues.. Now, its important to understand the Forest River offers the idea of camping to folks that would not..."
- "I purchased a Hanma (SunL) SL150-T19, or what ever model it was on March 11, 2008. I was very excited about it and was happy to own my first motor..."
- "I contacted the dealer where we bought our Cougar and showed him pictures of the delaminating that is taking place on the front Panel. He said that Keystone..."
- "I ordered some compression socks and 2 pair of Compression and Body-Support Undershirts. I received the socks just fine, but then a week later they finally shipped the shirts. When..."
- "Suzanne Mayborne took our 6 year old border collie family member away on August 4, 2011 just because she could. The legal thing was done...not the right thing! ..."
- "Can not contact or find a return address for this product. Do you have any advise.i can not find where I ordered this product. It seems to have vanished. Also..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."