2.3

Ms.E of the Springfield office, I have hady car for almost 3 years.

I have gone tjrough so many employee changes I cannot keep up, however, the man that calls me every month is the most annoying man. I work for the childcare system I get paid Once a month! The dates are never the same and can vary 5-10 in payment. I have told hom this everytime he calls.

This month was the last straw, I will not be talked to in a condescending manner by Anyone!I do not want him calling me ever again

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Advantage Auto Sales and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Advantage Auto Sales to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Advantage Auto Sales and advantage auto sales customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Advantage Auto Sales?

Comments